The LG webOS smart signage platform supports HTML5 as a web-based platform and offers SDK (Software Development Kit), so SIs can easily build and execute their own apps. Also, it is easy to use with intuitive menu and usable without instructions, as all of signage-related functions can be indexed in one menu.
Embedded Content Management:
– The embedded CMS (Content Management System) allows you to edit and play content, schedule a playlist and even group and control signages via remote control, mouse or even mobile phone, without needing a separate PC or software. This makes content management much easier and user-friendly.
Multi Screen Mode:
– PBP (Picutre-By-Picture) and PIP (Picture-In-Picture) feature gives a chance to compose up to 2 divided split screen on landscape or portrait display format. This gives great flexibility to users to allocate space for each content source.
– SM5KE series can play real-time streaming content by supporting various types of IP video streaming protocols such as RTSP/RTP/HLS and UDP Multicast. It makes users feel easy to manage content as it is free from capacity limits for content playback, and provides live broadcasts in real time.
– With Beacon and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
– Content Mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network.
Wireless Access Point:
– The SM5KE series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
Quick Web Access via Proxy Server:
– Web access speed and security can be improved by supporting proxy server. Managers can not only block unwanted websites, but also quickly access to resources using caches.
Secured Network Communication:
– HTTPS protocol support ensures secure communication between clients and servers. Content or documents using HTTPS can be shared and displayed on digital signages, so owners can protect their critical business assets from unwelcome pirates.
Thermal Printer Supported:
– Users can easily enable the thermal printer solution by plugging a USB into the display. It functions versatilely as a ticketing machine for various locations such as restaurants, movie theaters, banks and airports.
Real-time Care Service:
– The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client’s business.
Detachable Logo & Built-in Speaker:
– The detachable logo allows for installation in the desired orientation in landscape or portrait mode, making it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sounds can be played from built-in speakers, giving advertisements greater impact.
– The product can be often unavoidably exposed to dust and water during maintenance. Conformal coating on major circuit board eliminates such circumstances by protecting it against dust, iron powder, humidity, etc.
– Display diagonal: 139.7 cm (55´´)
– Display type: LCD
– Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
– Display brightness: 450 cd/m²
– HD type: Full HD
– Touchscreen: No
– Native aspect ratio: 16:9
– Response time: 12 ms
– Contrast ratio (typical): 1100:1
– Viewing angle, horizontal: 178°
– Viewing angle, vertical: 178°
– Panel life: 50000 h
– Supported graphics resolutions: 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)
– Anti-glare screen: Yes
Ports & interfaces:
– HDMI ports quantity: 3
– HDMI input ports quantity: 3
– DVI port: Yes
– DVI-D ports quantity: 1
– USB port: Yes
– Number of USBs: 1
– USB version: 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)
– Ethernet LAN connection: Yes
– Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
– Wi-Fi: Yes
– RS-232C: Yes
– Remote (IR) input: 1
– Built-in speaker(s): Yes
– Design: Digital signage flat panel
– Placement supported: Indoor
– Orientation: Horizontal/Vertical
– VESA mounting: Yes
– VESA mounting interfaces: 300 x 300 mm
– Bezel width (bottom): 1.8 cm
– Bezel width (side): 1.19 cm
– Bezel width (top): 1.19 cm
– Purpose: Retail
– Picture-in-Picture: Yes
– Operating hours (hours/days): 24/7
– Power consumption (typical): 115 W
– AC input voltage: 100 – 240 V
– AC input frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
– Computer system: Yes
– Internal memory: 8 GB
– Operating system installed: Web OS
Weight & dimensions:
– Width: 1238 mm
– Depth: 54 mm
– Height: 714.9 mm
– Weight: 17.5 kg
– Package width: 1330 mm
– Package depth: 170 mm
– Package height: 807 mm
– Package weight: 21.7 kg
– Remote control: Yes
– Batteries included: Yes
– Cables included: AC, HDMI
– Operating temperature (T-T): 0 – 40 °C
– Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 – 80%
– Energy Star certified: Yes
– Certification: FCC Class A
– Quick start guide: Yes
– Audio input: Yes
– Audio output: Yes
There are no reviews yet.