Alpine’s CDE-150E is the perfect head unit for those who listen to CDs and digital music files on USB. Showcasing a new design, the CDE-150E is a stunning and extremely simple to use Entry point CD receiver. Alpine’s sound tuning capabilities provides a 3-band parametric EQ and high pass and low pass filters for easy, fully customizable sound tuning. The 50 watts x 4 amplifier produces clear and powerful sound, plus dual Preouts allow connection to external amplifiers for further expansion of your system. Enjoy all your favorite MP3/WMA music files on a CD, or connect a flash drive to the convenient front USB port for endless music playback. What’s more, the front 3.5mm aux and USB inputs allow virtually any portable device to be connected.
About this item:
- Front USB and aux input MP3/wma playback remote controller include detachable front panel
- White LCD display menu language: English Main blue, other red illumination
- Bass engine sq 3-band parametric EQ 10-mode preset EQ Loudness low-pass filter subwoofer level Control subwoofer phase select power IC management fader/balance
- Usb folder/file name search direct folder up/down tag Display Repeat M.I.X. Outputs 50W x 4 (Max.) 2 Preouts preout voltage: 2V (Max.) Power antenna remote turn on dimmer
- Power Requirement 14.4 V DC (11 ~ 16 V allowable) power output 50 W × 4 Maximum Pre-Output voltage 2 V/10 back ohms bass ±14 dB at 100 Hz mid ±14 dB at 1 kHz treble ±14 dB at 10 kHz Loudness 10 dB at 100 Hz
There are no reviews yet.